[mythtv-users] New mythtv theme

Jesse Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Sun Nov 20 18:26:59 EST 2005

On Sunday 20 November 2005 6:19 pm, Justin Hornsby wrote:
> Korey Fort wrote:
> > Eventually, you'll have two completely different themes. The one you
> > envisioned and the user requested one.  I liked the original theme (except
> > for that button that's off a little, unless that's intentional.).
> > Leave the theme as it is, and just save the user suggestions for version 2
> > you do some where down the line.

> Heheh.
>
> Some of the change ideas I like - such as making a wide version.  That's
> certainly on the cards, but as for more colour.. if anyone wants more
> colour I can supply templates ;-)

You mean like the original images that you blended to make the theme?
Yeah, that'd be great. Sign me up. I could use the theme making experience,
and if my suggestions stray too much from the original design then I'd
be happy to hack together my own theme from the raw media. Like I said,
I really like this theme, I'd just like some more color.

--
Jesse Guardiani
Programmer/Sys Admin
jesse at wingnet.net