[mythtv-users] Myth/HDTV dream system?

Jesse Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Sun Nov 20 21:04:59 EST 2005

On Sunday 20 November 2005 8:37 pm, you wrote:
> On Sunday 20 November 2005 17:42, Jesse Guardiani wrote:
> > I currently use X-Box wireless controllers for gaming, and I have
> > a wireless BTC 9019URF keyboard for those infrequent times when
> > I need to press the ESC key to exit an SNES or MAME game, or bring
> > up Konsole in the MythGame menu and work some CLI magic.
>
> what do you use to connect the xbox wireless to your computer?

Well, I'm currently using this:
   http://www.xpcgear.com/xboxusbadapter.html

But someone on the list mentioned that the joybox 10 works, so I've
purchased a joybox 11 and I'm waiting for shipping:
   http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=83&products_id=3175
I'll let the list know if the joybox 11 works. It *should*, but
who knows...

For a one-stop-shop about howto use an xbox controller with snes9x,
xmame, and mythtv, check this out:

Jesse Guardiani
Programmer/Sys Admin
jesse at wingnet.net