[mythtv-users] New mythtv theme

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Nov 21 05:10:23 EST 2005

Around about 20/11/05 18:38, Michael T. Dean typed ...
> More importantly, are you running X at 100dpi?  If not, then placement
> will be off and fixing it on a non-100dpi system would break it on any
> properly-configured system...

   I've asked this before, but never had a solution:  I use wide-screen, but
I've never been able to set my DPI to 100x100 (IIRC it just fails when I try
[nVidia-based TV-out gfx card]).  I have to run at 133x100, which also means
most themes' fonts seem a little screwy.

   What DPI do others use for w/s displays?

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature