[mythtv-users] Any sucesses with USB ATSC tuners?

Alan Hagge ahagge at wbfa.com
Mon Nov 21 12:41:39 EST 2005

I'm thinking of diving into a really off-the-wall configuration (running
mythbackend on a Linksys NSLU2 NAS-in-a-box [aka the "slug"]...see
http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Main/HomePage for more info).  I think
if it has enough horsepower, it might make a cheap, quiet, low-power and
just-plain-cool backend.  It appears that someone has already ported the
DVB drivers to this configuration, but a search through the DVB wiki
doesn't seem to indicate that they work with any USB-based ATSC tuners
(yet).

I'm just wondering if anyone has any info that perhaps I'm not aware of
yet...