[mythtv-users] Any sucesses with USB ATSC tuners?

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 14:19:49 EST 2005

I wouldn't run the backend on the device itself, but I would like to
use it as a slave.  My backend has only 2 PCI slots, which are filled
with 2 OTA ATSC cards.
But saying that, I could add USB external tuners to the same backend...

My backend is a 100$ PC from Fry's (Duron 1.6Ghz), works great...

If you plan running the backend on that NSLU2, you'll need to fatten
it for sure...  I was running a backend on a PII 350 and the database
was slow as hell.  Maybe it was configuration issue, but it felt
slow...

Steve M.