[mythtv-users] [OT] TiVo to support export to iPod video and PSP

Byron Poland wpoland at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 19:34:43 EST 2005

On 11/21/05, Jochen Kühner <jochen.kuehner at gmx.de> wrote:
> i've started to work on a project : pspmyth
> this should add the adility to few livetv, plan recordings and watch
> recordings on the psp
>
> i'm still looking for interested helpers with good ideas how to realize.
>
> infos at:
> http://jkcomputer.jk.funpic.de/cwiki.php?page=PSPMythEng

This looks really cool.  I haven't upgraded firmware in a while, but I
saw my bosses psp the other day, and under the video tab, it had an
entry for "Location Free" which I guess is sony's wireless tv
streaming stuff.  (one has to guess there is a ranging war between the
media and hardware sides within sony).