[mythtv-users] nonlinear 16:9 stretch?

Moasat mythtv at moasat.dyndns.org
Mon Nov 21 21:38:35 EST 2005

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of coquet at gmail.com
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 12:35 PM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv-users] nonlinear 16:9 stretch?

	Before I burn an evening mucking with a working X config, i'd like
to know if MythTV do this also, or does it stretch the entire picture
evenly?

I was asking for this feature a while ago.  I have already written most of
the code but it is in Intel assembly, not AT&T so it doesn't fit inside Myth
very well at all.  It also currently doesn't support YUV420 but that would
not be difficult to add.  After digging around in Myth though, I've thought
it would probably be easier to integrate into ffmpeg instead of directly
into Myth - at least for me.

And its not too software-intensive but it may not work on a PIII.