[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and PVR-500

Paul K pkahlert at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 22:47:41 EST 2005

 I have a 350 and a 500 in one box. Working just fine together. The one
problem I do have is that these two boards are in my slave backend and the
backend goes away for some reason ( I wrote a small cron job that checks
every hour to see if it's running and starts it if it's not).

Anyways, I don't think the problem is with the combination of these two
boards, but just thought I'd mention it... I'm happy, though.

Paul