[mythtv-users] Editing Video crashes front end/gentoo (was What exactly does basic video editing do)

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:57:56 EST 2005

OK, so to actualy remove the video I need to set cut points and press
x to add to transcode queue.

Problem is skipping through the recording to set the cutpoints crashes
the frontend.  I managed to set the first cut point then when going to
the next the frontend crashed.  I think this was when I went over the
begining of and add brake.

I have tried a couple of times and even recompiled myth.  I am using gennoo.

Any ideas?
Ben