[mythtv-users] Two Nova-T cards?

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 06:33:22 EST 2005

On 11/22/05, Weston, Toby <toby.weston at misys.com> wrote:

>      Just wondering what people's experiences of using two Nova-T DVB
> cards in the
>
>     UK?

I'm currently using 3 nova-t's and 1 nova-s (the nova-s was intended as a
replacement for 1 nova-t but I haven't got around to taking it out yet!)

All 4 are identified as SAA7146 based, one nova-t uses the Grundig frontend
(stock kernel no problems) and the other 2 the Phillips TDA10045H frontend
(firmware required and a new kernel module).

The nova-t's are fed by a distribution amp (Antiference I think).

No problems worth mentioning using 0.18.1.

Mark