[mythtv-users] Two Nova-T cards?

Jules Gosnell jules at coredevelopers.net
Wed Nov 23 10:31:22 EST 2005

Jules Gosnell wrote:

> Weston, Toby wrote:
>
>> Thanks, that'll be the first thing I check tonite!

So, I have been googling and ebaying for such a thing - looks like I
just want a 'booster' (UK English?) with multiple outputs... but there
is a bewildering variety on offer. Can anyone give me some idea of what
would constitute a good solution and what I should stear clear of, or
are they all much the same ?

Jules

> Cheers,
>

> Jules