[mythtv-users] MythTV demo

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Thu Nov 24 11:05:48 EST 2005

Mattia Martinello píše v Čt 24. 11. 2005 v 16:55 +0100:
> Phill Edwards ha scritto:
>
> >If you're doing a public demo I think you'd had to be nuts to use
> >anything other than the latest stable release - which is 0.18.1.
> >
> I wish to install the latest stable 0.18.1, but I didn't manage in
> compiling it on a Debian unstable..

I think I managed to compile the deb-src packages of 0.18.1 (that
DISAPPEARED from internet yesterday?!) under mixture of
testing/unstable. So you might want to check those, if you can get hold
of them.

Please does someone have the src deb packages of 0.18.1 yet? They are
not downloadable from the original location and wayback machine didn't
cache them :-(

Petr