[mythtv-users] Seeking help with XBox+Myth+XMBC

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 17:24:20 EST 2005

> true, but what about file names, etc.? you have to make sure you go through
> and have the myth recordings renamed so you know what they are when viewing
> with XBMC, not major, but an extra step.

Actually I haven't come across that issue with file names. Mine just
play as they are (they are .nuv files containing DVB-T MPEG2
recordings which have been transcoded to MPEG4). The only issue I did
have was that the default mplayer doesn't support the MPEG4 files so
you have to download and install a special version of mplayer which
does, but that's easy.