[mythtv-users] zap2it Unauthorized problem again/still

chris at cpr.homelinux.net chris at cpr.homelinux.net
Sun Nov 27 19:01:20 EST 2005

On Sun, Nov 27, 2005 at 02:49:58PM -0800, poi at planetofidiots.com wrote:
> Definitely a labs.zap2it.com account, I can log in there with the same un/pw,
> account info is all good

Try running the data-direct grabber manually.  If you've never used a
grabber outside of MythTV then you need to make sure there is a ~/.xmltv
directory and then run 'tv_grab_na_dd --configure' and it will prompt
you for your timezone, username and password.  If this works then the
problem is definitely in MythTV (did you specify English as your
language in MythTV?", and if it fails then the problem is presumably on
the Zap2It site, in which case changing your password via the web
interface might cause whatever error exists to be removed as the new
password is inserted into their system.

--
Joke template: Three guys walk into a bar. One of them is a wee bit
stupid, and the whole scene unfolds with a tedious inevitability.