[mythtv-users] DVB EPG in MythTV?

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Mon Nov 28 09:13:35 EST 2005

Stuart Auchterlonie píše v Po 28. 11. 2005 v 12:52 +0000:

> 1. To get a full spread of infomation you need to
> visit all the transports. That is what the EIT crawler
> does. You will see it operating with the
>
> "now looking for EIT data on channel x"
>
> This is known as Active Scan mode.

> 2. When watching a program the EIT scanner goes into
> Passive Mode where it collects information while

I suspect the crawler to block my card because very often I cannot
switch to another channel - it reports "all inputs are in use - stop
recording" while I don't record anything. What do you think?

> you are recording / watching. You will still end up
> visiting all the transports but it might take a bit
> longer....

I gave it like 10 hours but it didn't fill in the EPG anything
yet :-( Perhaps it's because it's tuned elsewhere, as you explain in
-dev list?

Petr