[mythtv-users] Several php-errors with latest svn version of mythweb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Nov 28 14:32:13 EST 2005

> Just to make sure this wasn't a bad checkout I removed it and did a
> new checkout. I'm still getting those errors. I think it might be a
> mod_rewrite problem. I had a bookmark for status.php which fails but
> clicking on the "Backend status" give just status (no .php) and this
> works.
> Some other pages still fail with missing theme files:

odd..  you're getting the new mod_rewrite code, which you shouldn't hit
unless you're actually TRYING to get to it..  going to one of the
original .php files (eg. status.php) should pull you out of that mode...
  maybe I accidentally edited the wrong file or something when I was
upgrading stuff to the new code.

-Chris