[mythtv-users] Project Grayhem theme version 1.1

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby2 at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 28 17:30:24 EST 2005

Matt wrote:

> Were you able to implement these changes yet?

Not yet.  I'm starting to get a touch of theme-blindness now... must be
all that looking at white lines on transparent backgrounds...

I have to grab the latest SVN & have a play about with it.  I can add
some code to ui.xml or whatever but I've got no idea what it'd look like
without trying it for real.

I'll probably take a look at it before the week is out.

Is that the only change - adding the preview of schedule changes screen?
  No doubt I'll know before too long anyway.

FYI work has started in earnest on a wide version of the theme.. see the
screenshot here: www.juski.co.uk/widehem.png  Needless to say, work on
the wide theme will stop until the 4:3 theme is up to speed with SVN.

Justin.