[mythtv-users] Gentoo not building lirc_i2c?

Brady liquidgecka at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:43:11 EST 2005

Actually yea.. it worked great once I put the line in make.conf (I
actually ran Gentoo for a good year and a half before going to
Fedora.. I would have prefer ed to switch back to Gentoo but I
couldn't resolve all of the issues so I bailed and installed Fedora
again..

Its too bad too.. our clusters run Gentoo and it has worked well =)
Several of my ultra-custom Ebuilds even made it into the portage tree
=)

Thanks for the help anyways Louie! I really do appreciate it!