[mythtv-users] Remote encoder on status page gives incomplete information

Bob Cottingham bobnvic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 01:46:50 EST 2005

I have three encoders, two in the master backend and one in a slave
backend. On the status page for mythbacked (6544) where it lists the
status of each encoder, the first two encoders that are local provide
complete information as to what is being recording, what channel, etc,
however the remote encoder only states that it is recording or not
recording, there isn't any additional text stating just what it is
recording.

I've had this issue since at least .18 and I'm now running current
SVN.  Can anyone tell me if this is normal behavorior or if there is
anything that I can do to correct this?

Thanks,
Bob C