[mythtv-users] MythMusic volume

Joe Garcia joejgarcia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 02:54:04 EST 2005

Actually I have this same exact problem.  Did anybody find any answers
to this?  I followed the instructions here
http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/doc-php/template.php?module=via82xx.

this is an output of lsmod | grep oss

snd_pcm_oss            57888  0
snd_mixer_oss          18944  1 snd_pcm_oss
snd_pcm                92680  4 snd_pcm_oss,snd_via82xx,snd_ac97_codec
snd                    60292  12
snd_pcm_oss,snd_mixer_oss,snd_via82xx,snd_ac97_codec,snd_pcm,snd_timer,snd_mpu401_uart,snd_rawmidi,snd_seq_device

Still can't get mythmusic to work.  Also the "Master" slider does
nothing, but "PCM" does.