[mythtv-users] Touchscreen

Peter Osterberg Peter at supergirl.se
Tue Nov 29 08:50:34 EST 2005

Hi,

is it possible to get Myth to detect events properly from a touchscreen?

I have serious thoought of buying one of those expensive boxes with a
built in touchscreen. This is mainly because I find it annoying to have
to light up my projector when I only want to start a music track. I
think it would be really cool if all the standard Myth display could be
presented on the touchscreen and the menu could be navigated with just
my fingertips.

I know that there isn't any, or att least not many, mouse events that
Myth triggers but could it be done and is that necessary to get a
touchscreen to work?

Sincerely,
Peter Österberg