[mythtv-users] XBox with root via NFS?

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 09:37:43 EST 2005

Victor,

I was thinking about using >8gig space for swap so I
could try suspend2 to put my xBox into hybernate
sleep.  Do you know if the >8gig space has a dev name,
i.e. hdaxx?

In order to get the machine to recover from hybernate
I need to pass a device as a boot option to the kernel
that tells it where the swap file is.  I don't believe
I can use a fatx swap for that.

If I can get it to hybernate than the wife acceptance
factor goes way up since it would, hopefully, boot in
a lot less time than it takes now.

Please let me know

Ben