[mythtv-users] MythMusic and MythVideo on Debian unstable

Chris Hubball chris at hubball.org
Tue Nov 29 12:46:21 EST 2005

Hello,

I'm running Debian unstable and it seems that for the last month or so
MythMusic and MythVideo have a broken dependency.

Sorry, I can't remember the exact error, but it appears that a QT package
(something like libqt2) has been renamed or changed.

I can force the packages to install and both Music and Video work fine,
however some of the visualisations (like Goom) don't work.

Has anybody else seen this and has it been fixed?  If so, is there a
better place to get the Debian packages from?

Chris.