[mythtv-users] Touchscreen

Peter Osterberg Peter at supergirl.se
Tue Nov 29 14:26:11 EST 2005

I want to get rid of any keyboard directly connected to the "device". I
want a nice box that fits next to my amp, buttons and displays in the
box is ok but not attached to the device. It should be ables to navigate
almost everything from the device with the internal display and buttons.
The wireless keyboard with built in mouse and the remot should only have
to be used when I'm sitting relaxed in the sofa. Just like an ordinary
DVD-player or any other device.

Isn't this the purpose of having a computer in a theatre room it is not
supposed to look like a server room....