[mythtv-users] vonage caller id

Mark H mrhegstrom at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:16:54 EST 2005

I use a program called elseed and xyac to display callerid.  I dont need
mythnotify.  It uses the X OSD and therefore it doesn't matter what program
I am using.  Watching recordings, videos, music, etc.   Here is my link over
on the knoppmyth site.   You can run esleed and xyac on the same box or send
the caller id to a remote box also running xyac.

http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4836&highlight=callerid