[mythtv-users] After compile, xorg.conf issues?? SOLVED!!!

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Nov 30 00:42:32 EST 2005

A JM wrote:

> Well when I said solved I was refering most to not being able to
> getting X to boot.
>
> I haven't tried compiling Myth yet and might still need to add the QT
> directory's???
>
> Is the PATH statement correct? So it should look like the following?
>
> PATH=/usr/lib/qt-3.3/bin
> QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt-3.3

It's correct if you don't need to run any non-QT programs (like make,
gcc, ld, ... you get the picture ;).

To add a directory to the path, use something like:

PATH=/usr/lib/qt-3.3/bin:$PATH

and make sure you export the variables or they won't be available in all
the places they're needed.

export PATH QTDIR

Mike