[mythtv-users] DVB EPG in MythTV?

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Wed Nov 30 18:19:37 EST 2005

John Pullan píše v Út 29. 11. 2005 v 09:50 +0000:
> > This is interesting. It proves that there is EIT data present
> > for the future on that channel on that sat. Now we just have
> > to work out why it isn't being used....
> >
> As an aside, have you tried commenting the code out of siparser.cpp at
> line 1553   (ish) ?
>
>     //The following was found to break EIT guide for
>     // Kristian Kalweit <kalweit at exorpro.de>
>     if (n.LinkageType == 4)
>     {
>         PrivateTypes.GuideOnSingleTransport = true;
>         PrivateTypes.GuideTransportID = n.LinkageTransportID;
>     }
>
> This may help in certain circumstances.

I have commented it out couple hours ago and let it run. Surprisingly it
started adding *some* EIT information:

2005-12-01 00:14:39.572 EITScanner: Added 54 EIT Events

It added few EPG information to two rather unimportant (shopping)
channels and also to ProSieben (a bit more interesting channel). But
other channels are intact and empty. It's been running for three hours
in a row so I'd say that all information that is transmitted was already
put to the database.

So the commenting the above mentioned code helps me to at add EPG to at
least some channels but it doesn't work generally yet.

Petr