[mythtv-users] another mythplugins make problem -- FIXED: uglyhack

Marius Schrecker marius at schrecker.org
Sat Oct 1 08:53:31 UTC 2005

> I had the exact same problem, and I was able to compile and install by
> first copying mythconfig.make to subfolders like mythdvd/mythdvd,
> mythdvd/mtd, mythdvd/i18n, mythmusic/mythmusic, etc.
>
> I also had my source in a home directory of a user.  I wonder if the
> makefiles don't like something about our source locations?
>
> But hey, you know that old saying "If it's ugly, but it works, then at
> least my DVDs will play"
>

> --- Pete Clarke <pete at devilincarnate.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:

:-)

It must be something to do with where we put the source, as it must have
worked for someone!

Compiled fine for me too, after the hack.

Just wish I could get my kde dev libs installed without uninstalling half
my system :(...looks like mythbrowser will have to wait until I screw
something  up badly enough for a complete system rebuild! lol

Marius