[mythtv-users] Re: How do I Disable the Media Handlers on the Frontend?

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 00:40:11 UTC 2005

Okay so really it's 20 seconds but it feels like forever because it shows
the background but doesn't do anything else. Here's the timestamps that go
around the other items.

2005-10-01 18:36:35.305 New DB connection, total: 2
2005-10-01 18:36:35.322 Registering MythDVD DVD Media Handler as a media
handler
2005-10-01 18:36:35.323 Registering MythDVD VCD Media Handler as a media
handler
2005-10-01 18:36:56.641 Registering MythMusic Media Handler as a media
handler

Has anyone seen this anywhere or know how to fix it? Someone suggested that
it could be the cdrecord /scanbus command that's run on mythfrontend startup
but running that command on my machine shows results right away. :(

-Greg