[mythtv-users] Audio synchronization when transcoding

Jonathan B. jonebaker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 15:21:26 UTC 2005

Okay, this one just has me stumped.
 I installed Myth on FC4 , downloaded the latest ivtv drivers, installed
them, everything is going very well. There is only one problems I can't
solve, and its driving me crazy.
 When I rip a DVD (using the rip inside Myth, set to 'transcode', quality
Good, use original AC3 6ch file) the audio comes out unsynchronized on the
final recording. The audio is about 1 to 1.5 seconds behind the video.
Several sites have recommended sending the flag "M 0" to transcode - but I
can't figure out how to do that.

Any suggestions?

Jonathan

--
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert
Einstein