[mythtv-users] Fusion DVB-t lite card

Justin & Debbie jdaland at tpg.com.au
Wed Oct 5 07:38:48 UTC 2005

Hi all,

i have read many different threads on the subject and have come back to the
same problem - i cannot get the card to work no matter what i try.
Basically dvb-t lite cards are supposed to autodetect since 2.6.9. Not a
problem mine does do that, but why doesn't it get detected when i run
myttv-setup? As far as i know permissions have been given to adapter0

I have been assisted by many in the past and i got past this problem - but
then couldn't watch live tv or record anyhting. I got the tv guide working
ok and had no problems setting up the weather or news etc.

Hardware specs

M/B - ASUS P5P800 (onboard sound and onboard nic)
Processor - P4 2.8Ghz
RAM - 2 x 256 Dual channel DDR400 ram
HDD - 250GB SATA
Video Card - ASUS A9200SE
o/s - Fedora core 4 with latest updates.
Capture Card - Dvico Fusion HDTV DVB-t lite

Location - Brisbane Australia (maybe relevant )

Any help or suggestions would be great - i am just about ready to pull the
last of my hair out.........

Rgards & TIA

Justin