[mythtv-users] Fusion DVB-t lite card

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 09:16:11 UTC 2005

On 05/10/05, Justin <jdaland at tpg.com.au> wrote:
> Regretfully it is not running. Any other thoughts?

Not really - the only problems I had with my nova-t card were that the
autodetect loaded the wrong module (dvb-blackbird instead of dvb-cx88
IIRC) and when I edited udev rules, to give mythtv permissions on
/dev/adapter0, I spelled adapter as adaptor (or vice versa) I still
can't remember which is right.  That took a ridiculous time for me to
spot.

You have given permissions to the all the devices within adapter0
haven't you?  The frontend and such?

What does the output of dmesg give?

Good Luck.