[mythtv-users] How to add "nextaudio" "prevaudio" to my remote control settings (what is a jump point!!??)

David Bennett davidbennett1979 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:01:35 UTC 2005

I am currently using an XBOX as my frontend. I think this is
irrelavant as I need basic remote information, but just in case anyone
is in a similar situation.

I would like to be able to change audio channels from video playback.
I know I am supposed to add something like NEXTAUDIO (currently + key)
and PREVAUDIO (currently - key) .. just not sure what file to do this
in.

Since the remote is limited, i was thinking of just changing my 0 key
to NEXTAUDIO (a +)
If you have any ideas that would be great!

key bindings, jump points... these all confuse me. Any good primer on
remote/mythtv remote configurations?

thank you
david bennett
davidbennett1979 at gmail.com