[mythtv-users] MythTV on Kanotix based Debian for HD-3000

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 18:42:36 UTC 2005

Steve Adeff wrote:

>thanks for the reply Mark!
>
>Does anyone run an x64 distro or is Myth basically just for ix86 distro's?

I do, FC2. I had to compile most of it and not all of it worked back in
the FC2 days. I'm going to upgrade to FC4 soon. I think I'll start over
from scratch, though.  I'm still want to go the 64bit route. But, if
32bit is easier, maybe I'll do that.

Anyone running FC4 with AMD64 successfully? There were a few threads a
ways back about success and problems. Any updates?

brad