[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TVout issues

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 7 06:53:16 UTC 2005

No the driver currently only supports running full screen * ivtv fb code
will only run at 720x(576 or 480) at the moment. I have plans to change this
but haven't had time to do it.
It might well happen for the ivtv 0.5 stream along with some other
performance enhancememnts for X. At the moment I am concentrating more on
the Xv support though.

John