[mythtv-users] Comcast being coy?

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Fri Oct 7 14:48:00 UTC 2005

>>> "Chris Ribe" <chrisribe at gmail.com> 10/07/05 10:24 AM >>>
> Hopefully if I leave a note that says, "Dear Comcast guy, I know what

> I am doing, please just leave the box and go about your business."
> there will be a box there for me when I get home.
>
> Any helpful advice and or pertinant anecdotes out there?

It's worth a shot.  Leave a bottle of water and ask him to leave
his business card and put in the note that you'll forward some
good feedback about how pleasant he was during the install.

Then again, Comcast in your area might have the tech call
once he is finished provisioning to verify the connection or
something.

Good luck, but as was noted earlier, if you are paying for
HD, the cable company is required to furnish it if you
request it.

Paul