[mythtv-users] FAQ

Chris Martin council.tax at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 17:25:12 UTC 2005

On 10/7/05, David <myth at dgreaves.com> wrote:
> Yep
>
> Q: Why isn't this FAQ on the Wiki at http://www.mythtv.info/
>
> A: Why David, what a good idea!! I'll put it up there straight away so
> other people can contribute. Not only that, but I'll 'register' on the
> page so I get an email whenever someone changes it. That way I can keep
> some element of control over my baby. And if I find that I need more
> control I realise that I can even put ACLs on the page so only *I*,
> "master of the FAQ" can change it.
>
> :)
>
> David

He he, yes sorry, I should have made clear that I do plan to do that
when it's ready.  I just didn't want to put something that had a load
of factual inaccuracies up before you lot had had a look at it.

To be fair I didn't realise the wiki had all those fancy control
options, so maybe it should go there sooner rather than later :)