[mythtv-users] PVR350 Ghost/multiple Images

Mark Kundinger mkundinger at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 01:31:16 UTC 2005

I'm guessing that the system looks okay in the very early stages of
booting, before graphical boot starts?

I think the xorg.conf is attempting a video mode that your TV can't
handle.  Unfortunately, I don't have a 350 so I can't advise you on how
to set it up right for X.

Once you do get it up and running, you may see some faint ghosting on
recordings, which can be addressed by getting the very latest (3.9
snapshot) version of ivtv.