[mythtv-users] Same STB, two tuners?

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 19:22:49 UTC 2005

I have a system receiving HD over firewire from my cable STB.  Over
the firewire, I can get channels 1-99 (the analog channels), plus the
HD OTA channels my cable co. carries.  I cannot, however, get the
digital channels over the firewire.

Therefore, I want to add a PVR-250 to the backend in order to get all
digital channels over the STB's SVideo output (and analog too).
However, it seems there would be a problem if there's an HD show on at
the same time as a digital show.  Myth will try to tune the STB via
firewire to one channel, and via IR to another.

Is there any way to set this up so that Myth will know that there is a conflict?

-Jerry