[mythtv-users] Video lasts for only 1 second on live TV

Stewart braedric-mythuser at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 04:33:03 UTC 2005

There is also an option for using "priority threads".  Disabling this is
a second option, but running the backend as root is the better choice.

Stewart Larsen

It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.
~ Ben Franklin

Hackers do for love what others wouldn't do for money.

If you think technology will solve your security problems, you don't
understand the technology and you don't understand the problems.
~Bruce Schneier