[mythtv-users] Changing channel to another tuner/source?

Matt Goebel matt at goebelnet.com
Sun Oct 9 21:36:54 UTC 2005

Is there some way to setup Myth so that when I change channels to a channel number
that doesn't exist on the current tuner/source it will change tuners/sources to one
where it does?  I have 4 tuners and one of them is using a digital cable box as an
input... it's the only tuner that I have with HBO and a few other channels.  Instead
of making that tuner my default live TV tuner (so I can flip to all available
channels without hitting "y" and changing sources) I can use another, less used
tuner for live TV?  If this is possible how?  Thanks!