[mythtv-users] Dual-head compatibility

japhar81 japhar81 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 23:44:38 UTC 2005

Hello all,
Brand new to the list, so if this has been asked before, I apologize, but
google isnt showing any discussion on this...
 I was wondering what the dual-head compatibility of myth was. Namely, I'm
thinking of getting one of those nifty HTPC cases with a built-in LCD touch
screen. It would be great to have the myth menu on the touch screen, and
maybe have it show the program guide while watching tv on the main display
(the TV itself), a CD cover while piping the vis for the music to the TV, so
on and so forth.
 The question is, is this even possible? Can Myth be configured to display
certain UI screens on different displays? I can't be the first to want this,
but I cant seem to find even a reference to this type of functionality.
 Thanks in advance for the help!