[mythtv-users] Separate color settings per tuner

Tony Howard tahoward at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 10 15:21:29 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've been using a bttv based tuner for awhile, and after tweaking the color
settings (hue, brightness, color, contrast), got it to just about match the
colors on my tv.  I just added a pvr 500 to my system, and the colors are way
too bright.  When I set the colors back to the default, they look okay on the
pvr 500, but are too dark on the bttv card.  Is there a way to either have
separate color settings per tuner, or to have the color settings ignored for
certain tuners?

Alternatively, is there a way to have mythtv run a certain command after
changing channels?  I could write a script to change the color settings
correctly, but this command would either need to know which tuner is being
used, or only be called for a given tuner.

Tony