[mythtv-users] Mac OSX Fronted Crashes?

Michael Jones m_g_j at michaelandholly.com
Mon Oct 10 15:46:17 UTC 2005

I have been running the mythfrontend from Matthew Mead's page
(http://www.goof.com/~mmead/) with great results for some time.  It's worked
great.   It can only stream live TV and watch recorded TV.. But so far so
good..

Continuing on with my inability to leave well enough alone I downloaded the
latest build from the http://willamette.edu/~gkruse/myth site and everything
blew up.

When I load the new mythfrontend it seems to start.. It sees the backend (or
at least seems to) but it cannot do anything.. Live TV, Play recorded
programs, Schedules etc..

Now when I try using the old version (the one from Matthew Mead's page) it
doesn't even open.  It flashes a couple times in the dock and then stops.

I am using the same frontend name for both versions.. Maybe that's an issue?

Any ideas?  Am I just doing something wrong here?