[mythtv-users] Blue screen with CN400 video and SVN Myth

marks at spamex.com marks at spamex.com
Mon Oct 10 19:40:32 UTC 2005

I have a LV667T (Via Unichrome Pro) and an HD3000 DTV card in DVB mode. I've built the latest SVN Myth, and I'm using 2.6.13 FC4 with Xaviers xorg driver. Plus I rebuilt a compatible DRM from the Xavier  kernel drm sources. Using Xine I can play a HDTV TS file using xxmc with low (~12%) CPU overhead. Under Mythtv with xvmc VLD off I get choppy DVB video and sound. Turning on xvmc VLD the sound is perfect but instead of a picture the screen is blue with black bars top and bottom. No errors in dmesg or xorg.log. I'm just trying to get the video to work on my LCD monitor before I turn on the component out for a TV set, so my monitor is set to 1024x768. Any ideas on what could be wrong? Do I need a special modeline?

thanks
/maurice