[mythtv-users] Slightly OT: lirc issue -- min_repeat with NO_HEAD_REP bug?

junk_inbox at comcast.net junk_inbox at comcast.net
Mon Oct 10 19:48:32 UTC 2005

Hi guys,

 Please forgive me for this slightly off-topic post -- but I was not able to send this message to the LIRC list with this email address -- even after signing up for the list, confirming it, and successfully sending it.  Only to have it be deleted from the list server in about 20 minutes! (To make a long story short, it appears that SourceForge doesn't like my email address, even though it's real and have blocked me...)

Anyways, those of you familiar with LIRC, could you read my original post (below) and let me know if you have any input?   Thanks a ton...  In the mean time, I'll try to work things out with the lirc list...  You can send me a PM if you'd like..

I'm "This close!" [Showing 1/32" gap with fingers] to getting my lirc Channel Changing working with my DishPlayer 7200!!!!

Jeff