[mythtv-users] mythweb on PDA says "Empty beers" ?

chris at cpr.homelinux.net chris at cpr.homelinux.net
Tue Oct 11 08:53:09 UTC 2005

I haven't started digging into the PHP (nor have I been drinking,
although this might drive me to start :-P).  For some reason, when I use
my PDA running the Pocket PC version of Internet Explorer and connect to
the mythweb/status.php page, the text navigation bar has replaced
"Scheduled Recordings" and "Recorded Programs" with "Beerduled beers"
and "Empty Beers".  I can only assume the mythweb team left some cruft
behind from the debugging phase or something and it only shows on this
platform.  Unfortunately, the mythweb content pretty much kills the PDA
as IE tries to handle all the JavaScript, etc.