[mythtv-users] OT: MythTV Home Automation

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 11 21:12:04 UTC 2005

I once considered whether we should just look at adding a GUI to something
like misterhouse (http://www.misterhouse.net ) rather than re-inventing
everything. I looked at it briefly a while ago and it looked like it could
do most things and maybe just needs a frontend launching some application or
maybe just run the browser to it's web interface.

John