[mythtv-users] FC4 and HD-3000 - my steps to success... and a couple questions.

Simpson, Richard Richard.Simpson at wgint.com
Tue Oct 11 21:28:00 UTC 2005

I'm using ivtv 0.4.0 (and previously 0.3.8) for a PVR-150, and the 2.6.13 kernel dvb driver (and previously 2.6.12) for an HD3000. The only conflict is tveeprom; I deleted the ivtv version of tveeprom and use the kernel version for both. I have a Gentoo system so everything is compiled from sources in their portage tree.

Richard.