[mythtv-users] Re: gray bars and ghosting on certain channels

Neil Cronin mythtv at rackle.com
Wed Oct 12 16:42:32 UTC 2005

Thanks.  As I mentioned, when I plug the coax directly into the
television, the signal is fine.  No gray bars or ghosting.  I'm not
ruling out a bad connection (either on my 350 or internal to it), or
just a bad cable that somehow makes a better connection to my tv.

The fact that it happens only on certain channels makes me think that
this problem is related to my 350 card or mobo, or is at least somehow
related to the frequency of these channels, either electrically or via
some software settings.

Thanks,
-neil